Enter for a Chance to Win Your Dream Vacation
Nordstrom “Dream Vacation Sweepstakes” Sweepstakes
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. The Nordstrom “Dream Vacation Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Nordstrom, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) begins on January 29, 2019 at 10:00:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) and ends on February 22, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM PDT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: Participation open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia as well as residents of the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Nordstrom, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive or step-parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Void in all other Canadian provinces outside Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario and where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit https://shop.nordstrom.com/content/nordstrom-away-delta (the “Website”). At the Sweepstakes registration page, you will be asked to enter certain registration information (including first name, last name, daytime phone number and email address) as a condition of Sweepstakes entry. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person or email address over the course of the Sweepstakes Period. If it is discovered that a participant has attempted to enter multiple times during the Sweepstakes Period, subsequent entries received from such person or email address will be disqualified. Participants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to submit an entry. All entries must be submitted in accordance with these Official Rules; no other method of entry into this Sweepstakes will be permitted. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries must be made by an individual only. Group entries are prohibited. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you fully and unconditionally agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Random Drawing Winner Selection: On or about February 28, 2019 a random drawing will be conducted by an independent sweepstakes administrator to award the Grand Prize Package from among all valid, eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All decisions of Sponsor and/or administrator shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning a prize depends upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. For Canadian Residents Only: Before being declared a winner, any selected entrant who is a resident of Canada must first correctly answer, without assistance, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered at a time mutually convenient for the entrant and Sponsor.
- Prizes / Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize Package: Grand Prize Package consists exclusively of: one (1) $2,000 Delta Gift Card; one (1) $2,000 Nordstrom eGift Card; and one (1) three-piece luggage set from Away. Delta Gift Card may be only used toward the purchase of air transportation on Delta Air Lines-marketed flights and may not be used to pay other amounts, such as baggage fees, in-flight purchases, seat upgrades or other ancillary products. Use of the Delta Gift Card is subject to these terms and conditions and those found at delta.com/giftcards. The Delta Gift Card is issued by and represents an obligation of Delta Gift Cards, Inc. Nordstrom eGift Card is subject to the terms and conditions available at https://shop.nordstrom.com/c/gift-card-info. Three-piece luggage set from Away is to be selected from https://www.awaytravel.com/luggage/sets. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize Package is $4,635-US.
- Potential Winner Notification: Within forty-eight (48) hours of the Random Drawing, Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative will attempt to notify the potential winner using the contact information supplied by the entrant during the Sweepstakes entry process. If the potential prize winner fails to respond to the email notification attempt within seventy-two (72) hours of notification attempt, or if the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, or, if a legal resident of Canada, fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question as required, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Potential prize winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity and Advertising Consent and Release (except where prohibited by law) and such other documents reasonably required by Sponsor as a condition of receiving the prize. Sponsor will be required to obtain Grand Prize winner’s tax-ID information as a condition of prize award. All such documents must be signed and returned within five (5) days of initial notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Entrants may be required to provide proof of eligibility in any manner Sponsor deems appropriate as a condition of receiving a prize.
- Other Conditions of Participation: Prize may not be transferred or assigned. No prize substitution will be allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any element of the advertised prize package becomes unavailable. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to the use of winner's name, city and state of residence, entry photo or video, and statements about the Sweepstakes and/or likeness for publicity, advertising and promotional purposes in all media worldwide (including but not limited to social media) without limitation and without further compensation or notice (unless prohibited by law) by Nordstrom, Inc., Delta Air Lines, Inc., Delta Gift Cards, Inc., or JRSK, Inc. d/b/a Away. All income taxes on any prize awarded are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering, Sweepstakes entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. By participating, entrants agree to release Nordstrom, Inc., Delta Air Lines, Inc., Delta Gift Cards, Inc. JRSK, Inc. d/b/a Away, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, wholesalers, retailers or distributors or advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever, which entrant may now or hereafter be entitled to assert, including but not limited to, any death, injury, loss of enjoyment, damage to computer equipment, or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused or contributed to by participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or in connection with the awarding, receipt and use or misuse of the prize (if awarded to him/her), and/or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for (i) entries that are lost, late, stolen, damaged, garbled, destroyed or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network or, software; (iv) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising related to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prize winners, or (vii) cheating or fraud by any entrant.
If for any reason this Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the original end date, the Sponsor will select the prize winners from among all valid, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination of the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or any aspect of this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Any participant who is notified that they have won is the potential winner until Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the participant is eligible to win in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize (if awarded to him/her) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate state or federal court located in Seattle, WA, United States, and litigation and/or trials will be decided solely by a judge. ENTRANT WAIVES TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY SUCH ACTION(S); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Washington.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Privacy: The information you provide will be used in accordance with the privacy statement of Nordstrom, Inc. which is available at https://shop.nordstrom.com/c/nordstrom-privacy or at https://shop.nordstrom.com/c/canada-privacy-policy for residents of Canada, and Away which is available at https://www.awaytravel.com/privacy-policy.
- Winner’s List: To receive name and city / state or province of residence of the prize winner, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope accompanied with a signed, hand-printed request to “Dream Vacation Sweepstakes Winner’s List”, PO Box 11508, Bozeman, MT 59719-1508. All requests must be received by March 31, 2019.
- Sponsor: Nordstrom, Inc. 1617 6th Seattle, WA 98101.